ivsEdits v.4.2 Build 597c: Changes from Build 597c. [Release date: 2016 07 20]
- We have updated the installer (ivsEdits LE/FREE version only) to add some missing filters required to recode some audio and video formats.
ivsEdits v.4.2 Build 597: Changes from Build 582. [Release date: 2016 07 01]
- WAVE Audio recoding supports WMA files automatically in addition to MP3 and M4A files.
- Color Balance effect hangs on some systems: Fixed!
ivsEdits v.4.2 Build 596: Changes from Build 582. [Release date: 2016 07 01]
- Some Player otimizations have halved memory usage and considerably increased average realtime playback cababilities.
- Still Frame generation and management has been improved.
- New option in Color Balance effect helps to balance white or colors more quickly and in more accurated mode.
- Updated H264 presets to export MKV and MP4 files with higher quality.
- Trim Window with Decklink output uses interlacing pause mode as Timeline default Player setting.
- Trim Window some fixes to manage clips with starting Timecode that is not 00:00:00:00.
- Playlists Export to ivsEdits onAir has been improved.
ivsEdits v.4.1 Build 582: Changes from Build 522. [Release date: 2016 06 18]
- Vimeo is now the ivsEdits preferred publisher (New feature: Print to Vimeo and Upload video files to Vimeo from Repository Window). Exporting/Printing to Vimeo generates high quality MKV files.
- SD/HD/4K MPEG2 exporting available with FREE Version too after to have uploaded/printed one clip/file to Vimeo.
- Dramatically Improved Pictures and video clips aspect ratio cross-conversions and managment.
- Improved H264 encoding is now 3x faster and if Intel Quicksync acceleration is available upto 15x faster than previous versions.(the new features are supported for MP4 and VIMEO/MKV files , not yet for MTS files exporting)
- Video feedback quality of Preview, Trim and Multicamera windows has been dramatically improved switching from VMR to D2D based Directshow filter. It avoids dual Intel-Nvidia GPU driver limitation on laptops (solid gray video preview feedback running laptops with dual graphics when Nvidia acelleration is enabled).
- Some Opengl fixes to support all effects with AMD gpus too.
- New feature: Repository Preference option allows to force DPS or MPEG auto recoding of all video clips collected to edit your video faster and more accurately.
- Some Trim window related fixes and shortcuts have been added: GOTO IN = CTRL+SHIFT+I and GOTO OUT = CTRL+SHIFT+O.
- Some minor fixes loading BMP and TGA files or exporting SD NTSC XDCAM files(PRO ONLY).
ivsEdits v.4.0 Build 522: Changes from Build 500. [Release date: 2015 11 18]
- Several Player optimizations to increase Slowmotion and DVE motion/FXs quality .
- New app ivsTSWizard: it is required to join files like MTS,TS, M2TS avoiding any video frame and/or audio sample drop (PRO Only).
- New crash-recovery /Projects Auto Backup managment.
- New feature: Menu options to regenerate clip Thumbnails.
- New feature: Menu options to regenerate clip waveforms.
- New feature: support for TC from wave audio clips.
- Improved DPS decoder and encoder(PRO only) .
- Improved H264 decoding to support Sony FS7 files.
- Improved MPEG2 Decoding and encoding.
- Improved XDCAM encoding to generate full compliant files.
- New Bokeh Disk effect (requires high end Nvidia GPU card like GTX 970 or higher)
- New Cross Hatch effect (requires high end Nvidia GPU card like GTX 970 or higher)
- New 20 OpenGL effects (require high end Nvidia GPU card like GTX 970 or higher)
- Fixed some problems generating DV files running HD projects.
- ivsEdits OnAir 10 improved Live performance and general stability.
- ivsCapture 184.108.40.206b: Capture IMX/XDCAM files with 100% compatibility with Avid Mediacomposer. (PRO ONLY)
- ivsRecode 220.127.116.11: Support for 4K UHD and DCI clips, 100p to 25p and some other changes/fixes.(PRO ONLY)